Shockwaves are high-intensity sound waves generated at extremely high pressures.
Pressure waves, when applied to injured tissues, can stimulate metabolic activities, such as:
- Reduction of Pain
- Increased Blood Flow
- Healing By Triggering Stem Cell Activation
What Can We Treat With Shock Wave Therapy?
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Calcific Tendonitis
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sub Acromial Pain Syndrome
- Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome
- Patella Tendinopathy
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Midbody Achilles Tendinopathy
- Insertional Achilles Tendinopathy
- Plantar Fasciopathy
We are situated at:
47 Hill Road,
We are open 8am until 12.30pm Mondays and Wednesdays and Fridays 2pm until 7pm.
For an initial consultation
call us on
01275 875 866